A quick checkup calculator that provides a fast, basic overview of your current financial situation.
12 easy-to-use savings, debt, insurance, retirement, and college planning calculators.
A comprehensive money management workbook full of guidelines, checklists, and calculators.
• Five Steps to Taking Control of Your Money
• Five Steps to Taking Charge of Your Debt
• Five Steps to Evaluating Your Insurance Coverage
• Five Steps to Planning Your Retirement
• Five Steps to Planning for Your Child’s College Education
Insurance & Investments
A variety of products provided by and through the CUNA Mutual Group to help meet your protection and investment needs.
• Life Insurance - three different term products, a premium calculator, Variable Universal Life, and how to choose them.
• Mutual Funds - various mutual fund families are available through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA 50677, Member NASD/SIPC.
MEMBERS BrokerNet is a complete on-line brokerage service from CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
• Open a brokerage account
• View current account status and holdings
• Conduct trades
• Access both real-time and delayed quotes
• Manage an investment portfolio
• Develop and track a model portfolio
• Access broad-based investment research, including news reports and earnings estimates from some of the most respected names in investments including Standard & Poor’s, Reuters Limited, and Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation
• Use Fund Scan, an interactive mutual fund screening tool
• Access Market Watch, a market summary that’s updated during the trading day
The Education Center is a comprehensive, searchable database that includes more than 70 money management articles that are continuously updated and expanded.
• Easy Ways To Save Paying Off Your Debts
• The New IRA Rules Stock and Bond Mutual Funds
• Smart Investing The New Education IRAs
• Social Security Retirement Benefits 401(k)s
• Smart Money Moves for Parents College Costs
The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of the credit union; (3) are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; and (5) if applicable, are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members' deposits and the selling of nondeposit investment products.